Warrants to the customer all its flash products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Subject to the condition and limitations set forth below, UDinfo Corporation will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage to any product that results from following condition:
- Improper installation, accidents or negligence.
- Abuse, misuse or any unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification.
- Unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lightening, static electricity, fire or acts of God.
- Carrying an incorrect, damaged or unclear product serial number.
- Purchased from an unauthorized reseller/retailer.
Warranty Claim Requirements:
- Proof of date and place purchased.
- Products should be identical with UDinfo Corporation manufactured.
- Undamaged outward appearance.
Duration of Warranty:
|Categories||Warranty period||Product Series|
|5 Years||All SLC and pSLC flash products|
|3 Years||SSD、SATA module、IDE module
Memory card、USB module、Micro SSD
|Accessories||1 Year||Adapters、Power cable|
|Dram||Life time||All Dram module products|
|By project||All ODM & OEM products|
Warranty Claim Procedures:
- Return RMA goods to an authorized UDinfo Corporation dealer or distributor from which you purchased the product.
- Return RMA goods directly to UDinfo Corporation with invoice number.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Request Procedure
- Complete RMA Form with a description of the problem(s) with your product.
- Return completed RMA Form along with the original purchase invoice number.
- If requested, all returning product(s) must match with its original invoice description.
- Only after you have received a RMA number, return your defective product(s) to UDinfo Corporation.
- This RMA process is for replacement/repair of defective memory products only.
- Your RMA number is valid from the date of issue, and not to exceed beyond the warranty period.
- Please write your RMA number on the outside of your shipping box (on the address line).
- UDinfo Corporation is NOT responsible for damage to or loss of any Programs, data or removable storage media. It is highly recommended to save any programs, data or removable storage media before return for RMA repair.
- UDinfo Corporation RMA return policy is based on stock availabilities, hence the repaired Product in return might not be the one originally sent.
- Due to the ongoing technology, in case of the discontinuity of any product, UDinfo Corporation is unable to repair EOL product, replacement of upgraded product is optional.